Sunday, May 10, 2009

24 hours to live!

Okay, so I have twenty-four hours to live and there are a lot of things I need to get done before I die. First, I need to go eat as many big macs as I possibly can because hey, I'm dieing anyways so clogging my arteries is not really a problem anymore. After I am so full that I can barely move then I need to get all of my friends together for a huge "going away" party. As they are all arriving to my party I am out for a ten kilometer run working of that McDonald's. When I am finished running I will go straight back to my party. There will be at least 150 people there and they all better be having a lot of fun! Because, before I die I don't want people to be unhappy I want them to have the best times of their lives with me. If I had more time to live I would travel the world and try to see as much as I can but since I only have 24 hours then a big party for my last day of life sounds pretty good to me! And when I do die, I better not see anyone wearing black at my funeral or I will haunt them forever. I want every single person to be wearing something colorful because black is too depressing and my funeral will be known as a celebration of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment