The celebrity that I would want to be is Carrie Underwood. I would want to be her because she has amazing talent that has been undiscovered for so long. She is not like other singers who have people modifying the sound of her voice for a cd, she actually has real talent. Along with her amazing talent, she is very nice and drop dead gorgeous, so this is why I would want to be her.
The celebrity/ or celebrities in this case that I would like to fight is, The Jonas Brothers. They're so gay that even I could beat them up. I am definitely not a fan of them. They remind me of little boys inside teenage boy's bodies, which is why I still do not understand why girls my own age are in love with them. And their music is like listening to a repititive children's show, or a suicidal show because that's how I feel when I listen to their music. As Lawrence Burton would say "Even the Arizona Cardinals had a better performance than they did at the last superbowl." Ultimately, I would have a lot of fun fighting The Jonas Brothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment