Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Me, Myself and I

When I was in grade four I had to switch Elementary schools because of my parents divorce at a very young age. I was never one of the smartest girls in the class because I was always loud and talking with my friends. But then when I switched schools I didn't know anyone so instead of not paying attention and talking I paid attention in class and ended up being the top of the class. After that I realized that all I needed to do was pay attention to obtain good marks. This is why throughout high school I have always been in academic and university courses and have been on honor roll. This is why in grade eleven I decided I wanted to go to University so I took all University courses. Now, I have applied to six Universities. The places I applied to are Brock, Western, Ryerson, Guelph, Mcmaster and Windsor for the Business Administration Programs. I applied for business because I have always been interested in management and organizing events, pretty much anything that has to do with interacting with people. I would really like to go to Brock in September because it is close to home so I don't have to move away from my parents if I do not want to. Also, a large variety of my high school friends are going to Brock so I would actually know people in my classes hopefully. So, changing elementary schools, showed me to try harder in school which lead to me obtaining good marks in school which lead me to having the opportunity to go to University this September. I appreciate everything that has caused me to be who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment