If I knew how my future was going to turn out I would consider this a curse. I would think it is a curse because if I knew how my future was going to be before it actually happened then I would be trying to do things in order to satisy what I saw in the future instead of just doing what I want to do in life. Or if I did not like what I saw in my future I would do the opposite of what I am supposed to do even if that isn't what I want to do. I just think knowing how my future is going to be would be extremely confusing and would make me think too much about how my life is going to turn out. I would rather just live every day not knowing what is going to come next.
If I knew how I lived in a past life I would consider this a gift because I think it would be interesting knowing about my past life. For instance, what if I was a dog or a bird or a male human being instead of a female. I would be intrigued to know what it is like to be someone or something else. Knowing my past life is different form knowing my future because if I know about my past nothing is affected and I don't want to try to change anything. Since it already happened I cannot do anything to change it and it will have nothing to do with my future.
So, knowing my past and future can be a gift or a curse. It all depends on how you look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment