Friday, April 3, 2009

High School?

When I think about highschool I think about that it is my last year and that all of my fours years at Orchard park are almost over my grade 12 year is definitely the hardest because this is the year that counts the most so this is when I have had to work the hardest and apparently I did not work hard enough because I received 60 percent in advanced functions and now I'm in nightschool at Sir John A Macdonald because apparently I'm dumb and now I have to suffer by going to this stupid school every monday and wednesday night from 6:00 until 9:30 and it is absoluteyl brutal but thank god i'm not the only person in this class and that other people form Orchard Park have to suffer along with me at nightschool and along with my brutal nightschool I have to deal with the homework from my four different classes at school and these four classes are not easy at all I have kinesiology writers craft data management and french so i basically have no life except school tihs semester and how could I forget my wonderful job at Kelsey's where they schedule me in for 5 shifts a week and the only reason I don't have alll seven days is because im in nightschool on the mondays and wednesdays so I really have no life because of school and work and as soon as this semester is over I will have a life because it will be summer time and I will be tanning outside and sleeping in every single day I can't wait it's only 3 more months of hell and then I will be free until september when I have to go to University well thats if I even get in because as I said before apparently I'm dumb and can't even get in to Brock university which leads to why I am working so hard right now So I really hope I get in to University even though it will definitely be a lot of work but I think my rant is over now to conclude high school for me is an overall very stressful environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment