So I decided that I'm going to have the best party in the world. In order to make this party THE BEST i need to invite the best people, right?
So these are the ten people that I would definitely invite:
1) David Beckham- because he is sporty and would be a great time to play games with. And it just happens to be that he is extremely good looking.
2) Channing Tatum- Hottie.
3) Sidney Crosby- enough said.
4) My boyfriend- I guess I would have to invite my boyfriend to make sure I will behave with all these good looking boys around. And he is fun to have around too, it definitely wouldn't be a party without him!
5) Jordan Winger- he's just crazy, I couldn't not invite him
6) My twin uncles- you'd have to meet them to understand why I'm inviting them. The best word to describe them is hilarious.
I guess I should invite some girls, have the same ratio of girls and boys....
7) ellen degeneres- funniest woman alive
8) Megan Foxx- I guess I should invite some good looking girls for the good looking boys
9) Amber Bramer- I couldn't party without my partner in crime
10) Tanja Grubnic- It wouldn't be a party without Tanja. She is my other partner in crime.
This is definitely going to be the best party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i loveee elllennn!! can i come too?
ReplyDeletehaha of courseeeee
ReplyDelete