Monday, February 2, 2009

My Mini Autobiography

It all started on November 26th 1991 which was the day I was born. I was born at St. Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington and I began my life on Macintosh Drive in Stoney Creek. My parents separated when I was six years old while I was attending Mountainview Elementary School. When I was 9 years old I was forced to change schools and attended Winona Public School because Winona is where my father had moved. Now, I am seventeen years old and I am in grade twelve at Orchard Park Secondary School, my senior year. I am still living on Macintosh Drive with my mother and in Winona with my father. Both of my parents remarried and I not only have my full brother, Colin but I now have four step sisters, three of which are living in Alberta. The other step sister lives with my father and step mother and her name is Jordyn. Both my brother and step sister also attend Orchard Park and they are in grades nine and ten.

I work at Kelsey's restaurant, Kelsey works at Kelsey's!(haha), and I love my job because I love working with and around people. My biggest interest is interacting with people and in University I would like to get into business/events management so I can fulfill my love of working with a large amount of people. My goal is to finish high school on honor roll and to be accepted into Brock or Guelph University. Starting University at only seventeen years old is going to be a huge step for me but I am definitely ready for all the obstacles that come my way.

A tip I have for everyone is live life with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment