You would have never guessed this happened but....
When I was younger I feel down a flight of stairs at the beach and broke both of my legs. I tripped over a pair of shoes and this is what caused me to fall down the stairs. I obviously could not move and was laying there for what seemed like forever. Then a friendly older couple came to my rescue. They tried picking me up but I was shouting and screaming in agony. I have never been in so much pain in my entire life. I could not see very clearly because my glasses had fallen off at some point and I had gotten sand in my eyes. This couple seemed to be very nice and they called an ambulance for me right away. When the ambulance arrived it was not a normal ambulance. It was bright yellow and resembled a mini school bus. The doctors quickly brought me inside the ambulance on a stretcher and I was still in a great deal of pain. They gave me some painkillers to relieve myself a little bit. We arrived to the hospital after about fifteen minutes and it started to rain. Doctors all around me were shielding me with umbrellas until we were safely inside the hospital. They took me immediately to the emergency room and left me there for the doctor. While I was waiting for the doctor a nurse came in to ask me if I wanted anything. She told me there was a McDonald's inside the hospital so I asked her to get me a big mac meal. She left to get the food for me as I waited for the doctor. I was sitting on the edge of my bed in suspense for the doctor to come and help me. He took four hours to come see me AND I never got my McDonald's! and I swear to you, that is exactly how it all went down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kelsey I would have been to the rescue so fast.
ReplyDeleteI'd use the skills Tracy Cook taught me to fix both your legs, while I feed you McDonalds.
Tracy<3
I LOVE TRACY COOK<3
ReplyDelete