Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something to satisfy my hunger

To be honest I would rather starve than have to eat a book. But if I had to choose these are the books that I would definitely eat.

The first book that I would eat is my favourite book "Someone Like You", by Sarah Dessen. I would eat this book because no matter how many how many times I read it i never get sick of it. I love this book because I can relate to it along with many other teenage girls.

The second book that I would eat is Go Ask Alice. It was also one of my favourite books and it is a truly inspirational story that should be shared with everyone. I would recommend reading it to anyone that hasn't but i'm sure everyone has read it because it is so great.

The third book that I would like to eat is Life of Pi because I did not like anything about this book and I just want to eat it so it is gone and I will never have to see it again. I thought the book dragged on too much and I did not enjoy reading about his religion and the two seperate scenarios just confused me. Even though many people enjoywed this book, I am not a huge fan of it.


The fourth book that I would eat is my great grandmother's cook book because before she died she would make the best treats for my brother and I. To have the opportunity to eat these treats again would make my day. So I would definitely eat my great grandmother's cook book, literally.

The final book that I would like to eat is a children's book called "Can't you sleep little bear?" that my parents used to read to my brother and I. It was always our favourite book and it reminded us of our father reading to us late at night when we couldn't fall asleep because we were afraid of the dark. I would eat this book to bring back the memories of my childhood. It was and still is my favourite book of all time:)

2 comments:

  1. The third book that I would like to eat is Life of Pi because I did not like anything about this book and I just want to eat it so it is gone and I will never have to see it again.


    hahaha CLYDE FREEMAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha the love of my life;)
    lmfao

    ReplyDelete